1. I think that this topic is very touchy. I think that being photoshopped is fine but it should not completely take away the beauty of a person.
2. I would be insulted if I was over photoshopped. Like, if they got rid of every little imperfection, I wouldn’t be too happy. If they got rid of a few little, stupid things then I wouldn’t really mind. I would want to look good if I’m going to be on the cover of a magazine or something but I don’t want to look fake or like someone else.
3. I think some women looked completely photoshopped in some pictures. Photographers and magazine publishers should like women for who they are and what they truly look like; not what society wants them to look like. That just messes up girls self esteem and they want to look like that even though it is completely fake.
1. It is focused on the girl in the background.
2. I don’t think that it is too light or too dark. I think that the unfocused people in the foreground are underexposed.
3. Your eye is drawn to the girl in the background.
4. It looks like the girl is talking on the phone so maybe she just received some bad news. I would call this “Shock”.