1. I have seen a photo and couldn’t tell if it was photoshopped or not. I think that downgrades a photographers talent because they are using photoshop to make their pictures better instead of just using the original picture.
2. I think it could be harmful because it gives people false expectations. I think it is helpful because it makes a picture look better.
3. I think that this is a good idea because a photographer can’t always rely on photoshop.
1. It is in focus.
2. I think that it is too blown out near the window and the left wall and too underexposed near the right wall.
3. My eye is drawn to the girl.
4. It makes me think that she is escaping from someone or some place.
5. A good title would be “Escape”.
- A magazine company rearranging information in a magazine so readers can find an article more easily.
- Graphic design gives us advertisements for products, makes stuff more appealing to us, and signs make things easier and help people out.
- Salary- about 60,000 dollars per year.
- Positive outlook- a fun way to express yourself.
- Negative outlook- it is a tough and competitive industry.